DAIKIN MOBILE CONTROLLER
- ● In case the Software is downloaded, installed and/or used by You as an Apple application, at all times, You will comply with the terms and conditions of Apple as applicable from time to time and available on http://www.apple.com/legal/terms/ and/or any terms and conditions of third parties applicable with respect to the use of the Software.
- ● In case the Software is downloaded, installed and/or used by You as a Google Play Store application, at all times, You will comply with the terms and conditions of Google Play Store as applicable from time to time and available on http://www.google.com/mobile/android/market-tos.html and/or any terms and conditions of third parties applicable with respect to the use of the Software.
- ● Through the Software Daikin may distribute advertisements on our own or on third partiesf behalf.
- ● You may need a prior registration of an account for certain functions of the Software.
- ● Daikin will consider any use of the Software as usage by the user who performed the registration. Daikin shall in no circumstances be liable for any damages arising out of any abuse or misuse of registered accounts by third parties due to Your inappropriate management of Your registered account.
- ● All Trade Names and Trade Marks displayed through the Software (if any) that belong to Daikin now or hereafter is/shall be the sole property of or are licensed to Daikin or its affiliate(s). Your use of the Software should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Names and Trade Marks displayed through the Software (if any).
- ● Daikin has compiled the content of the Software (including translations) to the best of its knowledge. The present Software (and its content) is however drawn up by way of information only and does not constitute an offer binding upon Daikin. Daikin does not warrant that the Software will be error-free. The Software and its content is provided on an 'AS IS' basis, without warranty of any kind - either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title and against infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose - being made in relation to the completeness, availability, accuracy, reliability of the Software or its content and the products and services presented therein.
- ● The Software has inherent limitations including but not limited to possible design faults and programming bugs. The entire risk to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by You, and it is Your responsibility to ensure that it does what You require it to do prior to using it for any purpose (other than testing it).
- ● When You use the Software You acknowledge and accept that You do so at Your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Daikin shall not be liable to You or any other party for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Software and/or the interpretation of its content. You agree that under no circumstances You shall have any claim against Daikin or associated companies whether as employee, subcontractor, agent, representative, consultant, installer or otherwise for loss, damages, harm, injury, expense, work stoppage, loss of business information, business interruption, computer failure or malfunction which may be suffered by You or any other party from any cause whatsoever, howsoever arising in connection with the use of the Software and its content even where Daikin were aware or ought to have been aware of the potential of such loss.
- ● You indemnify Daikin and affiliated companies and hold them harmless against any claims which may arise from any loss, damages, harm, injury, expense, work stoppage, loss of business information, business interruption, computer failure or malfunction which may be suffered by You or any other party whatsoever as a consequence of any act or omission of Daikin or affiliated companies, whether negligent or not, arising out of Your use of the Software and its content or from any cause whatsoever, howsoever arising in connection with the Software.
- ● Daikin reserves the rights to terminate the Software, to release new versions of the Software (including changes in functionality or interface) that could replace earlier released versions of the Software or to update the Software's content, in whole or part, at any time at Daikin's own discretion and without prior announcement.
- ● Daikin will collect (i) before You being able to use the Software, the IP address on the adapter of Your Daikin equipment to enable communication between the server and the adapter, (ii) in the course of use of the Software, operating status of Your Daikin equipment and (iii) in the course of use of the Software, the name of Your Daikin equipment to be designated and registered with the Software by You (collectively Your Data).
- ● Daikin only collects Your Data as You have chosen to download and use the Software, You have thus demonstrated an interest in its content and, accordingly, Your Data could be made available to the members of our marketing department or the marketing responsibles of our subsidiaries and/or independent distributors in the Territory and allocated by them to keep You informed about the Software or its content, and/or to use Your Data for anonymous analysis for marketing and sales purposes, such as to measure the use of the Software by country/geographical location. Daikin will not use Your Data for other purposes.
- ● Daikin may (i) control, process and store Your Data on a server located inside or outside the country where You live but in the Territory, and (ii) have Your Data controlled, processed and stored by a third-party server provider as designated by Daikin on a server located inside or outside the country where You live but in the Territory for the purpose of outsourcing any portion of the service to be provided through the Software; provided, however, that Daikin shall cause such third-party service provider to take appropriate measures to protect Your Data. For the avoidance of doubt, Daikin may process or arrange the processing of Your Data on a server located in Singapore.
- ● Except as expressly provided herein, Daikin shall not disclose Your Data to third parties without Your prior consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Daikin may disclose Your Data to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
Without permission granted by the DGT, any company, enterprise, or user is not allowed to change frequency, enhance transmitting power or alter original characteristic as well as performance to a approved low power radio-frequency devices.
The low power radio-frequency devices shall not influence aircraft security and interfere legal communications; If found, the user shall cease operating immediately until no interference is achieved. The said legal communications means radio communications is operated in compliance with the Telecommunications Act.
The low power radio-frequency devices must be susceptible with the interference from legal communications or ISM radio wave radiated devices.